Living in an highly excited state of overstimulation.

sábado, 15 de janeiro de 2011

Love is god from hell

I'm just 3 steps away
from heaven
and heaven never felt
this red-hot
warm
torrid
there are shards of glass in heaven
and they're not the wings
of broken angels
or maybe
just maybe
they are
and heaven has music
Did you know that?
But not ordinary music
No.
fucking sweet music
but hell has a soundtrack too
and the shit is
that sometimes
I can't distinguish
the music from heaven and the music
from hell
nor the shads of glass
cause they're very little similar
and very little antagonistic. Heaven
has guys puking out
as well as hell has them,
happens the same with the poison
that makes them puke, it
is spread on vases and flagons.
They both have instruments too
kinda like im the movies where
the sound if so vague but so
exquisite
so gorgeous but so awful
and people puke
because they're not ready for heaven
but they're not ready for hell either
there are windows in heaven
doors and even flowers
coloured big flowers
with petals, leafs
bottom
and fresh air everywhere
which dizzes me
because I thought fresh air only existed
in heaven.
that's fake
everything's fake when you
talk about heaven and hell
when you try to marry them.
there's no possible marriage between heaven
and hell, they're distincts.
...
It's 3 a.m. and I'm messing with
bigger laws than me,
this petty being.
And I make no bets
about it
I do not play with it
I simply stand there watching, viewing,
wandering and fuck it all.
fuck heaven and hell.
there's just earth and
           imagination
and
         sometimes
  love.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário