Living in an highly excited state of overstimulation.

segunda-feira, 11 de julho de 2011

The loneliness that won't hurt you

its a quiet night stuffed with wolves that howl
and drink bourbon
until 6 am
I sleep in this bed so quiet
it must be my sound of
enjoyment and pleasure
hm-hm's for good and tired
shhh,
I say to myself who tries to sleep
this is a large bed
its like a mirror divided in two
only that this one has sheets
a pilow
a feather duvet
pearl like
sometimes a cat at our feet
shh, I say to myself
I want to sleep
but the wolves keep howling outside
inside
this bedroom
such a fury of animals
with the heat
the fever
the infirmity that governs my(ours) body
shh, I try to tell her, but she keeps pushing it
a bed that should be so quiet
I give up
light a cigarette or two
think about the sliced tomatoes
the full moon
the yogurts
the piece of shit that persists in fucking my shoe
this and that
the pelage and the sweat
a bunch of teeth
then I stand up
take a few steps on the room
look around, crawl a bit more into this darkness
of a full moon summer night
its not always about company
but loneliness
loneliness is a bitch
I take control over the motion
pick up a pair of panties
and feel the notion
that this scent has been smelled before
the moon plunges into my room at night
shh, let me sleep,
I tell myself
there's only room for one
but reality is a bitch too
and if loneliness won't be so arduous
sleeping would be easy for you
too

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário