Living in an highly excited state of overstimulation.

quinta-feira, 15 de março de 2012

liberty

My mother used to drive me
with her car full of toys
we used to drive everywhere
she used to tell me stories
she said that lonely people's problem
is to be lonely and
that time declines happiness
that you just have to wait
you're intire life
to realize
there's nothing out there
no purpose and no meanings
we drove for hours
and olny stopped
by the house
where I grew up
such a fascinating house
and tremendous glimmering light
stagnated air
a perfect view to the city
-the world is a mess, she
used to tell me,
but I feed you with tender
all your life
my dear child
you will fall into the world
like there's no rythm
or gravity
and all your laws
will turn out to be
desires
you will know
the word beauty
so intesively
that you will read
this poem
until you find it.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário