Living in an highly excited state of overstimulation.

terça-feira, 24 de abril de 2012

ex-isting


I’m disabled to go very far
I got sticks instead of legs
And they don’t own feet
Neither plexus
Physical sensibility.

I’m disabled to go anywhere I feel like
I got no hands, no arms,
wings stirring instead
but I don’t fly
I fall.

I’m disabled to listen anything
My ears are broken
Profusely damaged
I have diamond rings
Spiked in the place of lugs
And sound is something crystallized to me.


I’m disabled to speak
I know no words
I lick no tongue
I don’t drink, don’t kiss, don’t eat
I starve to death
Every day until morning to sunset
And soon enough I get used to it
I’m empty.


I’m disabled of living
I own no heart
It doesn’t pulse,
It is quiet,
Damned,
Annoyingly silent
It doesn’t want to be granted
It has no kith
Only a solitary artery
Who depends on it since ever.


I’m disabled to defecate
I got no anus
No sphincter
Instead I have an eye
That weeps
And sometimes
He blinks too.


I’m disabled to drink
I possess no liver
No kidneys
Some bourbon would kill me
Absolutely fast
But I do own something:
I got a construction
An empire building
Of ramifications, veins, hemispheres
And it is all it matters
My material deconstruction, my misalignment
I’m able to feel, to live, to dream
I own some brains
And they support themselves with esthesia

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário