Living in an highly excited state of overstimulation.

sábado, 20 de fevereiro de 2010

A FUCKING SWEET TV SHOW

She appears glinting
in the big screen of my televisor
"This is Ruby Hatcher on the underground tv,
I'm holding here a full bottle of Jack
ready for drink
And today I'm going to share with you
a little bit of my pregnancy stories”
                                      (laughs)
“no...not pregnancy
I actually think that those guys I've slept with
didn't know how ejaculation actually happens!”
                                     (laughs)
“Like this young fella I once bound with
we were getting on
he was gasping, I was gasping
and right before I came
he said "I don't know if I've camed yet"
                                  (laughs, laughs)


“And this sixteen-year-old virgin
who asked me if I could make her come
because nobody had ever made her come”
                                            (laughs)
“And I asked her
But weren't you a virgin?
she said
yeah, but virginity
doesn't prevent obscenity “
                                     (Laughs, Laughs)
“and that was that guy
who stuck his finger up my ass
And I
Well I didn't do anything
because it kind of felt nice
And later on
his father came to me
And said
I heard you fucked my son
he said you fucked fine
I also heard
you were anal finger-fucked by my son
I heard he anal finger-fucked you fine
and so I was thinking
well, I was thinking
maybe…”
                                          (LAUGHS)
“and he stuck his finger up my ass, too”
                                         (laughs)
"Thank you, he said."
                                        (laughs)

I pause the show and think that
Teri Hatcher looks nicer on tv
Than she does in real life
She spills some Jack down
her throat
appearing enhanced and currently profound

“…and the bi-sexual boy was a total demented
So he asked me several times to cut off his balls
I answered “Damn!”
But I never did it
I was afraid of getting stick to them”
                                                    (laughs)
“And this one specific night
The madman
Compelled me
To do some real nasty things with my fist
And I did it
It wasn’t that bad after all
Just a little bit warm and thigh
But when I saw my knuckles
They were full of shit and gut”
                                  (BLHAC)
“I just clean them up”

I take off my glasses
They seem to hurt my bones
Change the channel
Foretelling the moans
When they come
I put on underground tv again
And watch Teri a bit more
Until she seems ridiculous
Talking about felaccios
And terathophilia
And cuts
Getting really vicious
And I turn off the televisor
Thinking about where does this girl comes from
And go to bed to
sleep.

1 comentário: