Living in an highly excited state of overstimulation.

terça-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2010

Nasty Sex

Today I drank a whisky
and, it was the first in
       3 tequilla shots
I barely could think
and my eyes were turning red
You scraped by back
making it sap
but somehow
I was licking the blood
  which was draining down from my shoulders
And your knees
   Oh baby your knees
were right above my head
So maybe it was not mine,
the blood I was licking
And maybe it was not from the shoulders

Sustained in my knees
I did those yoga positions
I learned on a dvd
as you sniffed some perfect coke lines on my spine
and fucked me like only a dog does
Do you enjoy fucking like animals?
And he shut me up by slapping my
                                               ass
which silhouette is still
   on my buttock
   next to your bites
           and bruises
           and hematomes
           and wounds
But baby, let's be classy
Let's moor me up from the ceiling

And late at night
When I left
the flashy meat of my body
was trembling and knotted by
those ropes
And my mother saw the blood
on my blouse and she yelled
DARLING WHAT HAPPENED
Oh mummy, I was assaulted by a lion
YOU SHOULD BE MORE CAREFOUL
And late at night I heard
crying
it was her, saying to dad
that I've been attacked by a lion
And I laughed
You dirty old man
And next time
when my arms were getting hold up in action
I told you that
I still couldn't get no satisfaction
Beetween laughs and fleer
you thought me
how to convince you
getting really hardcore with me
you said
only if you call me daddy
And when I regressed home
Mum found I had been raped by a lion again

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário