Living in an highly excited state of overstimulation.

segunda-feira, 28 de março de 2011

a complete affair

persons walk along in the street
in a pretty delightful picture of insanity
I run to meet them so I can
ask and explore the idea of
why is it so hard to don't be
crazy when you're already crazy
and you kind of like it
there's no concrete response
nobody knows how to answer this
I think I know why that is.
     because they're already crazy.
                  they are already mad.
and we're all pretty delightful
things moving clowdly in this picture
of deadly eternal delusion
-what a brutal amazing scene!,
I tell him as we roll
our legs upon each other
begining to share hot
fluids of love
-It's never going to feel enough, you know?
the stupidity of single madness.
but we're not single, are we?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário