Living in an highly excited state of overstimulation.

quinta-feira, 17 de março de 2011

Eternal without a cause

Real few people
get the chance to
go down in history
and I ear so many
talking about you
so many
loving those things in
you that
you so idly reject
so many
trying to recover some of
the essence of that coil
name and figure of
J.D.
And I don't test cars
in speed races
And I don't own blue scintillating
eyes
or sweaty dirty cowboy hats
but I question myself
where is now trudging
that time
when
3 movies made a man
and a man made 3
movies that became
so invulgarly eternal
and there are so few
and so many
who
can write about this
but even fewer
who
can feel this
Ah........yeh........
........3 movies
(laugh)
56 for other personalities
for other men
(cringe)
and those 3 are eternal
(harsch)
now
     how many does it take
                to make
                  a man
                     ?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário