Living in an highly excited state of overstimulation.

quarta-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2012

testicles

Today my culture studies teacher
Talked about how men
Should have their balls in the right place
And it got me wondering
How many men have
The balls
In the right place
And which one
is
specifically the right place
for them to be
I went out
to smoke some butterflies
deeply through a winter afternoon
a man walks by
and I can immediately see
that his balls
are not there
not In the right place
I smoke some more butterflies
Purple blue blood
Fizzes in my veins
its kind of mad
to see it bombing
like this crazy heart
that never stops
And I’m about to pass out
because of those opium butterflies.
When,
suddenly,
another man walks by
and he has a funny way of walking
he got rats stuck up his ass
and he giggles
very much
revealing white teeth
perfect white teeth
that were polished
at a couple of hours ago
by a big sharp
with a weevil tip
and he has both of his fingers
red
and I know where those hands have been
and he giggles more …
he knows it too…
“you got no balls” I yell at him
“not there anyway”,
and he stops giggling
and shows me the white teeth
and his tongue
and his throat
and his laryngitis
and he screams
A YELL
PURE SCREAM
we froze
this is the man with the smallest balls
I’ve ever seen.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário