Living in an highly excited state of overstimulation.

segunda-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2009

a poem for Mia

ontroled by your influence

I followed you
les cheveux noirs, et les yeux verts
and you called me, completly silently
and I drained you through your eyes
and you drained me through my eyes
dark dark darker
but they have never been mighter
Your shadow was bigger than yourself
your words were vague
while flowing throught the air
I never understood what they meant anyway
I had been alone with you
in an empty room
right down in your place
we slept on the floor
and we lighted candles
but those acts didn't meant anything? did they?
and you looked athwart me
with your eyes wide open
with your eyes wide shut
and those tears emerge
and quickly dropped off
I was a women
You were something else
Les réfléts sur les mures
A riot was taking place in that small room beside ours
but we could hardly enisle the sounds
and you howled
with your body wobblying
while I just sat there
observing
you asked me how it felt
how it felt
to look at others in
and II just said I really didn't know
because I couldn't even bow
the glass of wine between ourselfs
the slight sound of rain beating across the glass
the cigarette lited by myself
those words you couldn't tell
because they were mainly yours
the over and over reproductions of that tape
of those tapes
it wasn't relevant, I concluded late
and then you left
with all your grace
and I couldn't
I couldn't replace
all those little fragments you left behind
I couldn't
I couldn't realize what about me was so wise

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário