Living in an highly excited state of overstimulation.

terça-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2010

.Blow Job

Give me a blow job,
          he asked me
I really don't find
      a justification or
      a resonable argument
    to do such a thing.
But why won't you suck me
            he implored
I don't feel like it
let's just have
                        sex.

Jabberjaws, I want to call you
well, yeah, not this time
he sipped some
                         beer.

I want to watch your mouth down there
         wrapped around my balls
And then he yelled
      Why not now?
But
         I really didn't felt like it
        and I insisted to fuck
No, no. He said.
I really love when you do it
         now fandly
Some other time
I wish we greened for love making
Just the tip then
Lick my crotch
But no,
         not this time
He sipped some beer and he lighted a cigarette
         Give me a blow job!
No! I foiled him
                                OK!
  he curved down my ear
he murmured handly and lewdly
  I'm gonna screw you hard
                          And we fucked
                          all night.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário