Living in an highly excited state of overstimulation.

quinta-feira, 11 de outubro de 2012

Drunk with Love


I’ve been poisoned
I’ve been drunk
But I don’t stop
-pour me another one,
I yell
They listen, they don’t care
My need is fulfilled
My patience is not recovered
I’ve been drunk
I’ve been dead
So dead I almost feel
The cry of the infants
The kisses of lovers
The touch of dirt
I’ve been so drunk
I start to realize
How humanity is attached by merely acts of faith
Things seem so hard to get
But so easy to loose
You just let them go
Let them be finished
Don’t cry them
Don’t miss them
Don’t want them back
My cruelty is dead
I am deep
I’ve been drunk
I am not sorrowing
Not missing back
Not remembering
I let you stay
But only because I’m too wasted
To send you away.
I’ve been drunk
And when someone’s drunk
They don’t care
They don’t search
They keep digging
And words have been written
I’m filling my pages with
madness
when someone’s too drunk
they get nostalgic
they get lost
feed the wolves
my drink
and they will howl
it’ll seem soft
and kind,
the howl of drunk wolves,
but they are not in love
they are just mad
and this is behind all of that
I pour some more
But I don’t understand
What is wrong with my drink?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário