Living in an highly excited state of overstimulation.

segunda-feira, 1 de outubro de 2012

overthinking


I pass my hands through my lips
You watch how high I am
How low I rest
You please me
How you need me
I look. You look.
We crawl but keep apart
I offer you
Give to satisfy
What’s bothering you
Something’s getting awry
And I say: give me my mind back
But you’re not offering any
You sell my mouth
Blowback
I inhale the smoke
My mind’s still choking
In there
You swallow make a joke
We’re not here
I squeeze your hand
Grab hard
Warm it well
Stretch some lines
And murmured
You and me this could never get so perfect
I land my head
And your shoulder’s just fine
We’re warming our souls just for a second
And it could never get this perfect
How convict
I sight you under my eye
You’re away
Not mine
I can call
I can scream
But no sign
Not a line when
you get in one more time
I reach you
Call you I say I need you
But this once you’ll only be mine
If I can teach you
But you don’t wanna be teached
You wanna be pleased
I teased
You teased
And promised
me:
You’re not getting your mind back
So eased 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário