Living in an highly excited state of overstimulation.

segunda-feira, 24 de setembro de 2012

strugglin'


He’s feeding my body to his desire
Get in trace
With approaches
And being tied with one hand
Just means someone is strong enough to
Don’t let you go
Nowhere. Anywhere.
I scream, but moans are overrated
If I get less silently
Just means we got mated
Just brings
All your ghosts into this coffin.
It’s not smoke, neither mug
he lights, a flame in his hand
Sweat drips and falls right splashed
In sand
We’re around-
he smokes that flame
And tries to feel me
But we’re bumping in the same
Hard steps walk the floor
It’s not near, it’s not there
It’s not more
Then what you care
Being so tide
Ends up feeling good
Kidnaped in time
I ear the drums, I feel the pumps
-shiu, that’s my blood
Mine is riding up the volume
Milking my thighs
You need another lover
To fulfill the need
It’s rude but it’s floating away
And this space is not wide
Enough to limit them
Wouldn’t go anywhere
Anyhow
Since those strings are tide
And he’s point is to
Increase that shit
Until it gets hot like a hot tub
Hot like the sun
He wants us in trouble
But desire will only double
Sex it’s not an advantage
-I’m tired
-we’ll stay
breath, and sweat
Are eaten up away
He blows my head with a deep warmth
Envolves me
Devours me
I have to drag
Tied up
Cause I got a itch somewhere
And until he gets heater
Hot like the sun
Light decreases, it’s mid
Dark
Mad
Ness
I’m struggling to reach
He’s fighting to untie the strings
But his strong hands tied them good
In hell I’ll be read of enthusiasm
Let me dive in weakness because this is getting far
Untie or let me die
Drag some more
I rub my leg on the leg
And the chair it’s so turned on
wood melts
Exhausted by moves that roll too fast
You crawl to bite
And that’s your good behavior
In my cheek
I want to tie my hand
And lie
But it’s in the eye
I’m evil
And he won’t lie
It’s ride there by his side
Big and hard and sopping wet
Muscles in tension
But those ties won’t give in
his tongue is fighting
an honest fight
crying
screaming
I roar
To be untied
and
his desire
is
to die


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário