Living in an highly excited state of overstimulation.

sábado, 15 de setembro de 2012

eternity


you ask me to don’t forget
where our bodies have gone
and why they’ve gone so far
a night in so many nights
where I don’t recognize you
body heated up with some other fever
and a smell that is no longer the same
be kind and comprehend
that I live with that distress
of misplacing things
so remote from where we stand
a trace that doesn’t trace much
and a smile that celebrates wrong things
I decline to drink
I own no longer those bottles
being dry
keeps me from failing
drops are falling down and I don’t know
how
I don’t know exactly where to
sow
the work that I made
in this mode
the exact mode I always work
where I keep my bottles closed
enough just to don’t fail
to don’t leave
because I love where I get drunk
and I write where I make love
you may not get this now
you’re young, I know
but
we will see
time is the only thing that subsists for people like me
lots and lots of time
I forgot the smell
and the features
all those lines and traces
they’ve been there so long
I disremembered
all of it
but time
won’t left
and I won’t forget time
it has remained here so long
I can’t evoke
I can’t reconstruct
it’s misplaced, it’s all blurry
there was no alternative
I couldn’t tell you
I can’t tell you
cause I know you will leak
I know you leak
you leak sometimes when I’m around
you leak every time I’m around
and no words in this world
are able to explain
why leaking is unnecessary
I won’t remember
so please, do not leak
I know you won’t
but just in case you forget too
don’t worry
we will remember some day

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário