Living in an highly excited state of overstimulation.

domingo, 23 de setembro de 2012

exiguous


I never thought I would get this morose
until I listened to the piano
the notes hurt like iron
scraping
I will write better as I get to another song.
my room is filled with emptiness
little places,
over here and there,
will rest with this
eaten brain cells
and
sorrow.
you’re a louse, cut and straight
she said.
-I’m not a louse,
it’s all a matter of speech.
she poured some wine in a glass while she spoke
about
how the things I don’t know
should stay in this room
where I write alone
conjecturing.
this world is a cold act.
I don’t want to be here any longer,
I complained and she kissed me on the hand.
let’s not go
let’s stay here
and write
tell me some stories and
I will tell you my stories and
we will stay,
I said.
let’s not stay, she enquired.  
let’s go some place
where
speed is the ultimate reason
we’ll move slow
be the burned sensation of time
everything will be on fire.
I said: No,
let’s stay here
we know this place
it’s quite all right
it’s soundless and easy.
but
it’s not burning,
she said.
-Exactly, I answered, it’s not,
the world is a bad passage
last time I got out
I sat by the park and examined things
as they burned and Got lost
all together
and
when I tried to don’t remember
and to die
I closed my eyes
and blindly watched as
the world stroked alike.

her form was next to mine
her voice cutting the mustiness:
-You need to be
for a second
what burns in fire
what rushes in movement
and in decisions
this room is so noiseless
that you will not
presence the climax of living
and
if you don’t
everything else will have slipped away
afterwards
all the light in this town will be a shadowy dark
your sight, with blackness,
will not achieve
and then
there’s no point in viewing
you only live better if you smell and touch and taste
taste it’s the vital perception
let’s burn into fire
keep everything on the bottom of
recreation
irradiate your rhythm
let’s be out there!
but I said no, tiredly,
I was a louse
very less smart
I’m greedy, I said
I have my rhythm just for me and you.
and me, she said.
and you, I repeated.
some day, she said mellow,
you will burn holes in your eyes
and it will hurt when you try to see
and it will be too late to taste
you will be old and alone in this room
with your sight and your heart ill and no more guaranties.
I laughed.
aren’t you scared, she whimpered.
it’s already burning, I told her
it’s already late for me.
she understood
and took my hand
and kissed her
let’s not be rushed, she whispered
you can taste later.
but I wouldn’t taste,
she was right
I have burned holes in my eyes
and everything has burned with it
so I tried
at that moment
and stayed
because after all
to burn is not to die
it’s to be alive
and to get even more alive
I haven’t complained,
I stayed
and let it happen naturally with me
she stayed too, she always did
You know,
Best lovers, Love
Best killers, Kill
Best arsonists, Light fires
Best liars
Lie.
Best losers, are failing
and you
what do you do best

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário