Living in an highly excited state of overstimulation.

quinta-feira, 20 de setembro de 2012

raw


I’m accepting things
As they come and go
how I would say
This is hardly enough to prove something is worth something
I get very used to lose
Being in someone arms
Not knowing if to squeeze
Or if better to let it go
This is a question
And an answer
Maybe a mouth filled with warmth
And hands all wet from spit
I spit in you and you spit me back
That’s how we love
And I sit past the coffee tables
Wondering where it all went
And fall
Not apart
But in parts
l lied down naked and watched shifts coming and going
on the shallow of furniture
it’s all raw
there’s no point in hiding
because riddles fall apart
and it seems almost as if
everything that is forgotten ends up being remembered
and to remember is to die
I’m not here tonight
Cause I’ve been feeling
I’m now what my mind resumes into a body
What I don’t look
I don’t am
What I don’t say
I should not think
Or rather try not to
Because my unity is raw
sometimes quietly I let it look
And I let it think
And I get used to it so good
That becomes natural
I get your ideas
I love your voice
And your spit
And the shadows upon the ramparts
Being flicked
Burns living
Burns death
Burns waiting
And I am ill
Ill from rawness
The hot melted smell of
skin upon skin
This is
Take and go
Don’t catch me in
I’m not here tonight
Cause I’ve been feeling
Since I lied in bed
And since I saw what’s left
Not in me
But in those bulwarks
Words write a story
Shapes write something else
and
It’s all raw
And raw it’s not a mode
It’s who I am
I am
Raw.
I am.
Raw.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário