Living in an highly excited state of overstimulation.

terça-feira, 18 de setembro de 2012

caress


He is an incredible man
And I always had delight
For incredible men
With beautiful long hands
He says I have beautiful long hands too
And they’re just growing
To get bigger like that
Having big hands means
You can grab the world
And put it into your mouth
You can grab emotions, people, spaces
Even moments
And stick them inside your mouth
So deep
So they will stick with you
For perpetuity
An incredible man with
beautiful long hands
that he uses for so much
in the quiet moments at night
He wedges my hair with pearls
He rubs my skin until its hot
He makes dreams precise
And moans into contentment
he grabs grief and he smash it
you need big hands to smash grief like that
the only thing he needs to make me pleased
are his hands
I told him to don’t put them away
To don’t shrink them
To make them bigger
I tried to explain


but some men don’t understand about hands 
do they

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário